- 1 binder (1 1/2") (may be shared with another class)
- 1 divider (not a package, just one divider)
- 1 composition book (100 sheets, 200 pages, no spirals)
- Pencil w/eraser
- Blue/black ink pen
- Wide-ruled notebook paper
- School-issued iPad (charged and ready to operate)
- At all times, we should remain respectful of ourselves and each other. It is okay to express differences of opinion, but this should be done with a respectful tone. Differing opinions should not focus on the individual, but they should focus on the topic of discussion. Practice having an open mind and considering alternate viewpoints. This does not mean you have to agree with others, but you should be able to listen. Cell phones should be turned off or on silent mode. Please do not have cell phones out or use them during class.
- Be prepared for class. This includes being seated when the bell rings, having all supplies available, and completing homework assignments. We have a limited amount of time together and learning is our ultimate goal.
- Participation is an essential component of learning. We participate by completing class assignments, practicing self-advocacy, answering and asking questions, and provide insight during class discussions.